Welcome to our Second Annual We Love Reading Week with daily book giveaways, sponsored by our dear friends at Simon and Schuster! As you can see, we are giving away 5, yes five, books a day to lucky readers. And we have some great books this week! What a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- Today, we are featuring The Engagement by Chloe Hooper (steamy!).
- Tuesday we will feature The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers (amazing novel).
- On Wednesday, we will giveaway The Next Time You See Me by Holly Goddard Jones (it’s oh so good).
- On Valentines Day, Thursday, we are honored to host Santa Montefiore discussing why she writes about love (squealing with excitement over this!)
- And on Friday, we will close our We Love Reading Week with Love Unscripted by the amazing Tina Reber (wow!)
The Engagement by Chloe Hooper
Can you say hot, haute, hawt? Because The Engagement by Chloe Hooper is one hot book!
From the publisher, “ a dazzling, intense, and erotic second novel set in an isolated mansion in the country. Lese Campbell has an engagement for the weekend: to stay with Alexander Colquhoun, the handsome, well-mannered heir of an Australian pastoral dynasty, at his country seat some hours from Melbourne. Liese is English. She’s come to Australia to work at her uncle’s real-estate business and pay off her debts. Alexander has been looking for a place in the city. The luxury apartments Liese shows him have become sets for a relationship that satisfies their fantasies—and her financial problems. Both players understand the rules. Or so she thinks.”
A few quotes I loved:
“The bathroom was almost arrogantly unrenovated.”
“I was more curvaceous than suitedmy personality; carrying around all this pale flesh seemed indiscreet, like I’d made some lewd genetic choice.”
Just leave a comment here and you can win a copy of this gem!
Each day this week, we will giveaway 5 books. Simply leave a comment here to enter to win. For additional entries, follow us on Twitter, @gr8thoughts, on Pinterest, greatthoughts and enter your email address to the right to get our posts via email. Also, make sure you are watching the action on our Facebook page as we have lots of fun there. Feel free to leave comments every day. Our giveaway contests will close at midnight on Friday, February 15, 2013.
What are you reading and where are you going?