Welcome to the March 24, 2017 Word on the Street.
Word on the Street
- The amazing author, Sally Koslow, has a new book to be published next year. Harper will publish Another Side of Paradise, about the little-known, tumultuous romance between F. Scott Fitzgerald and Sheilah Graham. I am a huge Koslow fan and loved meeting her recently. Her book, The Late Lamented Molly Marx, was included in the first post I did here in 2009.
- The New York Times introduced a new column this week titled “Match Book“.
- Viola Davis and Julia Roberts will star in the movie of Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. Well cast
- This coming week, numerous great books will publish including Almost Missed You by Jessica Strawser, the paperback edition of Flight Patterns by Karen White (with an amazing cover), The Woman in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck and It Happens All the Time by Amy Hatvany.
- An exclusive excerpt of Kaira Rouda’s Best Day Ever was shared yesterday on Happily Ever After of USA Today. I read this book in one sitting. Wow!
Because We Cannot Just Read
Season 3 of Grace and Frankie releases today on Netflix. I binged the first two seasons last year. It took me an episode or two to get into it but then I just loved every single thing that Lily Tomlin says and does in the show. Here is the Season 3 Trailer:
Great Thoughts Great Readers
I chat all books all the time in my book salon on Facebook, Great Thoughts Great Readers. We have over 2,300 readers and authors there daily chatting all things book. Join us there.