I am so thrilled that it is finally time for our Exposure Twitter Party. This book is so good that the New York Times names it one of the Summer “Books to Bury Yourself In”! My review of Exposure by Therese Fowler is here.
Please join us:
Thursday, July 14th
8-9 PM CST, that’s 6-7 PM Pacific, 9-10 PM East
Therese Fowler, the New York Times Bestselling author of the book, will be joining us.
A sample of our discussion questions:
1. Therese, why did you decide to write this book?
2. How many of you have teenaged children?
3. What did you all take away from reading this book?
4. Therese, did Romeo and Juliet inspire the story of Anthony and Amelia?
5. As a parent, will you all be more focused on texting now?
6. Therese, did you know from the outset that the book would get published?
7. Therese, what do you hope people will take away most from this book?
Please RSVP below so we know you will be joining us! Start tweeting A LOT about the Twitter Party. Use hashtag #SITSbooks
What are you reading and where are you going?