I love New York so wanted to share this great deal for Valentine’s Day. Should you be planning a romantic trip to New York City. Gray Line New York (the iconic red double decker buses in NYC) is offering a romantic date option for couples or anyone who wants to see the dazzling side of New York City with their Night on the Town tour. This night tour includes:
- A fully guided tour of lower Manhattan in the comfort of a heated motorcoach;
- A romantic dinner at one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants;
- A cruise on board NY Watertaxi where you’ll stop for a champagne toast at close-up view of the Statue of Liberty;
- A guided walking tour of the new Highline Park in the Meat packing district;
- And a ticket for a jaw dropping view of the city skyline from the Top of the Rock Observatory.
The tours depart at 6:00 p.m. from Gray Line New York’s visitor center at 777 8th Avenue, and return at 10:30 p.m. This tour, at regular price, is available daily. For more information, please visit here.
About Gray Line New York
Since 1926, Gray Line New York is the source for NYC’s best double decker bus and deluxe motorcoach tours. This company operates the signature deluxe double decker, hop-on, hop-off bus tours that include Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn and Night loops, as well as fully escorted foreign language motorcoach city tours in German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Gray Line New York’s one-day excursions to Niagara Falls, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and Woodbury Common premium shopping outlet mall are visitors’ favorites too.
In addition, this tour company sells tickets to all major New York City attractions and has trained FIT (For Independent Travelers) group, and charter sales staff. Independently managed and operated, Gray Line New York is ENTERTAINMENT.
What are you reading and where are you going?