This will get your kids excited about spring break: How about spending a vacation snorkeling alongside colorful tropical fish or diving through the Caribbean’s underwater caves? Top off the day with a bonfire and a Bahamas-style beach BBQ and your kids might say this is the best spring break they have ever had. Sounds good to the parent too, right?
Welcome to the luxurious Bahama Beach Club ! This resort is definitely on my bucket list! The Bahama Beach Club is located on Great Abaco Island, which is part of the Abacos, a chain of 100 or so tropical isles known for their soft sands, jewel-toned waters and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere. It is an hour long flight from Miami.
The Bahama Beach Club appears to be an ideal location for families. Its beachfront locale gives parents and kids easy proximity to National Geographic’s “Top 10 Beaches in the World.” The club has several family-style activities such as fireworks, bonfires and island golf cart races, and has cars, golf carts and bicycles available for rental.
Families stay in spacious beachfront villas while getting the convenience, services and amenities of a luxury resort where the Bahama Beach Club’s staff caters to all guests’ needs. The resort’s concierge can pre-stock kitchens with groceries or arrange for a chef to prepare a gourmet meal in your villa, including a Bahamas-style breakfast. I love resorts where you get a villa versus a standard hotel room.
• 3.5 mile powder-white beach voted “The Best Beach in the Caribbean”;
• Two fresh water swimming pools and swim-up bar; (I love a good swim up bar!)
• Pampering concierge services, including custom-arranged activities, from an island excursion such as diving, snorkeling or fishing to a beachfront family barbeque or private massage and spa treatment;
• New chef-driven fine dining restaurant
• Casual beachfront bar and grill;
• Grocery shopping;
• Duty-free shopping; (I love duty-free shopping too!)
This resort sounds like one you and I will like.
What are you reading and where are you going?